The term “business studies” essentially refers to the study of how to control and manage a company. Having said that, the disciplinary area of business studies comes with a lot of criticalities and technical challenges. From reading and referring to industry case studies to studying business models and analyzing their loopholes, pain points, and potential solutions, it’s an endless list.
Get the samples of chcece001 answers
Step 1: Plan graphical representations
You would need to explain each problem, find a solution to the same, and use references while going about the main body paragraph. The best way to put across the same is by using a graphical representation.
Follow these steps to plan and execute graphically represented perspectives and points of analysis.
- Do not just add reports and statistical data. Instead, add graphs and smart charts to add up to the overall accuracy of your information.
- Also, you can use diagrammatic representation and other forms of visual citations to make a striking impression on your professors.
- For instance, if you are asked to explain or elaborate on the factors that contributed to the success/failure of an organization, then you can use columns to segregate things accordingly.
- You can create a column explaining the factors behind the downfall of a company.
- Also, you can create another column to explain ideas that can apparently help the organization get back on track.
The idea is to elaborate on things, explain the same accurately, and keep things graphically engaging for your professors or other readers.
Step 2: Go about the final draft carefully
Once you are done with the initial stage of data collection, analyzing research avenues, and explaining key concepts, it’s time to go about the final draft quite carefully. Here are some ideas that would back you up with the right insights.
- Come up with a strong introductory paragraph.
- Keep things short yet impactful.
- Mention your standpoint and talk about your end goal in the introductory paragraph.
- In the body paragraphs, make it a point to introduce newer perspectives in each of the three-body segments.
- Use proper references, cite case studies and real-life instances, and talk about the best practices in a particular business and the like.
- Once you are done drafting the body paragraphs, move on to the concluding notes.
- Here, you need to establish a strong correlation between the introduction and body content.
- Also, add key takeaways and narrow down all convoluted ideas and references into simpler forms.
- Lastly, do not miss out on suggesting a couple of more research avenues for further reference and clarity.
Step 3: Revise the paper thoroughly
Last but certainly not least, you should take enough time to revise the business studies paper thoroughly. There’s no point in putting up a brilliantly researched and referenced business studies assignment if it includes multiple grammatical mistakes.
So, simply keep a tab on the following errors and avoid getting in the bad books of your professor.
- Look for mistakes such as mixed tense, wrong subject-verb agreement, inaccurate pronouns, and wrong adjectives.
- Revise your paper thoroughly and make sure not to commit silly mistakes such as spelling errors, typos, syntactical mistakes, and the like.
So, keep reading more of such informative blogs, extract information out of the best industry case studies, use graphs and charts and shine on.
Cheers & good luck!
Here are the samples of chcece005 task answers
Denny Martin is a professional academic writer at one of the most reliable websites, essay.reviews. He has years of expertise in creating highly engaging essays, assignments, research papers, thesis, case studies, and other academic papers and assignment writing for students.